Key site features
- eStage recognizes the importance of online transaction security and has taken all necessary measures by applying modern and advanced methods to ensure the maximum possible security of the information / data you enter. At all steps of the transaction execution process, the authenticity of the eStage server is ensured through certification.
- To ensure the confidentiality of user data transfer, we use the SSL encryption protocol. The system has been certified by Stripe, which specializes in transaction security issues and which has issued the corresponding server certificate that is used by eStage.
- Encryption: During the credit card billing process, all user information and personal information is encrypted and transferred under an HTTPS communication channel. Encryption is essentially a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
- Confidentiality of Transactions: Confidentiality is taken for granted. All information transmitted by user to eStage is confidential and all measures are taken in order to be used to the extent that it is necessary to provide the services chosen by user.
- Only authorized users have access to your transaction information / data and only when necessary.
- eStage does not disclose the details of users / customers and their transactions, except to the extent required to provide the service of their choice.
- For their own safety, users should also treat all information they disclose as confidential and secret and not make any disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
- Credit card transactions are made with Stripe security system, utilizing its infrastructure as certified according to the PCI-DSS security standard. eStage does not store or process the data of the card used. The process of payment through debit, credit and prepaid cards is implemented exclusively by Stripe system.
The cost of each ticket offered through eStage is determined by each Organizer and is announced together with the imposed taxes and fees. eStage bears no responsibility for the configuration and / or changes of these prices.
Once you have completed your purchase, tickets will be sent to you in pdf format by email you stated in the contact details.
To enter the show you will need to paste your password in the position requested on the page of the show. This information is written in the email but also in your account in “tickets” tab.
The purchase of the ticket gives the right to the holder, to attend the event that is written on it, if he accepts and observes the operating conditions of the event. The entrance of the spectator to the event means the unconditional acceptance of the terms listed herein.
All copyrights of works hosted on the eStage belong exclusively to the creators and organizers.
eStage does not manage copyright in any way.